Room 107, Bishop A, Area A
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Harbin Engineering University
Harbin Institute of Technology
Wuhan University of Technology
Main Campus Job Center Hall of Excellence
South China Institute of Technology Wushan Campus
Report Hall, Yi Madam Library, Wushan Campus
South China Normal University University City
Teaching Building 1 Building 104
Dongfeng Multi-function Report Hall
School Headquarters Science and Education South Building 301
Target professional requirements
Other recruitment requirements
Communication, Electronics, Power, Computer, Automation, etc.
Good at communication and cooperation, high savvy, clear logic, responsible and responsible, and flexible marketing potential.
FPGA Development Engineer
Circuits and systems, signal and information processing, etc.
Familiar with digital circuits, logic design, and understanding communication signal processing.
Algorithm Development and Simulation Engineer
Applied Mathematics, Signal and Information Processing, etc.
Familiar with digital signal processing, understanding matlab simulation, with a background in applied mathematics is preferred.
Communication/Radio/Electromagnetic Field and Microwave related majors
Solid theoretical foundation and training potential in RF
Embedded software development engineer
Communication Engineering, Signal and Information Processing, Circuits and Systems, Computer Technology and Applications, Software Engineering, Instrumentation, Automation, etc.
1. Familiar with Linux operating system;
2. Familiar with Linux driver programming;
Embedded software development engineer
1. Familiar with embedded software programming;
2. Have a theoretical foundation of software architecture;
3. Familiar with C++ programming language
4. Have an object-oriented theoretical basis
(master station / system platform / Android)
Counting machine science and technology, software engineering, electrical technology (engineering, automation), electronics, information, instrumentation, automation, etc.
1. Familiar with programming languages such as C++/java;
2. Have an object-oriented theoretical basis;
3. Good communication skills and learning ability.
3. The interview process
1. Presentation time: company introduction, written test (please bring your own resume and pen)
2. Interview: Interview with Human Resources and Technology Department
4, job requirements
1. Professional counterparts, excellent academic performance, English level 4 or above.
2. Have certain social activities, and party members or student council leaders are preferred;
5. Career development:
1. The company provides employees with diversified career development channels such as R&D, marketing and technology;
2. Provide a sound education and training system.
6, salary and benefits
1. Resolve the Shenzhen account;
2. Social insurance and housing provident fund (ie five insurance and one gold);
3. Implement the national annual leave provisions;
4. The salary and welfare level is at the leading level in the region where the company and the company are located. The salary is determined according to the employee's position, performance and contribution to the company, and provides various conveniences for the employees.
7. Information should be prepared
1. Personal resume;
2. The original or photocopy of the transcript (with the seal of the Academic Affairs Office);
3. Original English and computer related certificate and other original certificate of honor (both copies);
4, employment agreement (after the re-test, you can sign the contract).
5, please bring a signature pen, written test is required.
8, contact information
Company Address: Wanyelong Science and Technology Park, Tangtou Avenue, Shiyan, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China School Hotline: 0755-23230582, 86026600
Mr. Su firstname.lastname@example.org
Or scan the QR code to view